Monday, May 16, 2011

Possums Possums Everywhere!



It's been a minute and these little guys sure are growing. Thought it was time to share some pictures.

Got some new little guys in. These were found by one of my students. The mother had been hit by a car.
Look at those big ears!  










The next set of pictures are the first 2 groups I got in.  I can't help but love those cute little faces and sweet little hands.  I swear if everyone got to hold a baby opossum then there wouldn't be so many heartless people in the world.  These little guys and girls just melt my heart!









      

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I agree, I don't know how anyone can hurt them. All creatures were created for a reason. It must be so much fun at your house! It's a good thing that there are good people like you out there to help these little guys. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete