Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I HATE Thieves!

As the title suggests, I hate thieves.  Why is it that I have to go to work everyday and make an honest living while you get to come take my stuff that I worked so hard to EARN???  This past week someone stole a roll of fencing that was to be used for my rescue dogs and a roll of wire for my possums.  I somehow hope that the person that took this from me reads this blog!  If I find out who you are you may as well crawl in a bomb shelter and stay there for a very long time, because I'm going to explode!
If you want something then go get a job, earn some money, then go buy it.  Or...now stay with me on this one...ask for it!  Believe it or not, I would have considered giving it to you if you really REALLY needed it.  I have been known to commit random acts of kindness.  *GASP*  I know that's hard to believe.
Sorry no pictures today.  I'm so disgusted and kind of broken-hearted over this.  :'-(

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry D:) Hugs & I love you. I wished I could help you somehow:( Keep your chin up & remember how much you do!

    ReplyDelete