Thursday, April 7, 2011

Introducing my life

So this is my first attempt at blogging and while I'm excited, I am also nervous.  Writing is not my forte, but I feel that I can offer some knowledge and at least a good laugh now and then.  So I just want to welcome everyone to my crazy life.  My husband and I have nearly 40 animals of our own and are currently fostering 17 rescue dogs.  Yes I know that sounds crazy, but I count my chickens and ducks in that number.  They are my pets too. My husband also has snakes and spiders.  I'll tell more about all of that later.
We have been married for almost 5 years now and I'm so fortunate to have met a fellow animal lover.  That's all for now.  I look forward to hearing from you all and sharing my life with anyone interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment